Tuesday, May 7, 2013

YOUTUBE | Insane fun

On Youtube there are a lot of funny people or people who are trying to be funny of course. Many of you probably know Finn and Jack Harries. Their legendary 5 minute clips on Youtube has made them quite famous actually. And if it wasn't for those clips they wouldn't be flying all around the world right know. The fact about those clips is that it's absolutely hilarious. So surprise surprise that their Youtubecanal JacksGap has more than 1.7 million subscribers (Do you hear the sarcasm? No? Well I do) which is an insanely massive amount of people in my opinion. I don't know how they come up with these new subject for their clips every time but I wouldn't want to miss it. 

What if they didn't end up beginning to post some videos on their account in 2011? Oh gosh, I don't want to think about that, these kids (who are more than 1 year older than me but whatever) are too funny to keep this good stuff from the world. 

Oh and if you don't know these English brothers yet, click on the link. You probably won't regret it and if you did regret it: 'Wow, that's insane and above all not normal.' Oh and I kinda forgot something to say, they are twins and kinda adorable too.

And if the adorable twins are ever going to read this, that rivella stuff what I saw in this video isn't pee in a bottle haha. It's actually really a drink.


Well enjoy your day with Finn and Jack guys haha

No comments: