Monday, May 13, 2013

TRAVEL | Mallorca part 2

The last traveling post was also about Mallorca but it was the part 1. If you haven't read it you can click on this post; 'Mallorca part 1.'

Anyways, yes Mallorca the 2nd part. As I said in the first part we went out the clubbing the first night of our vacation and a few of my friends had a hangover the next day. The worst part about that was probably that there wasn't anything to eat in the apartment so we needed to get food and drinks first. Where? In the big supermarket about 15 minutes walking while it's more than 30 degrees. So there we went, to the supermarket. I can tell you going to the supermarket with people who have a hangover isn't a good idea especially when there is fish (what just arrived from the harbour) all over the place. That smell! Men, that really was disguisting haha , so not exactly the best medicine for a hangover.

Klik op foto voor groot formaat


Klik op foto voor groot formaat

My hangover ladies of the day 

Oh and we spotted a spongebobcake! So awesome haha, we didn't buy unfortunately. A bit to expensive for a little cake. 

Klik op foto voor groot formaat 

 After we made our own dinner (yes, we were in Mallorca 13 days and cooked 9 or 10 days) we enjoyed the stunning view. In my opinion their is nothing more beautiful than watching the horizon of your vacation destination. In that way you can really enjoy the gifts of mother nature and be aware of the facts that these things don't come and stay by itself. 

In my opinion this view is stunning and I loved the fact that we've had such an amazing wide view because we had such a huge balcony. I'll post a picture of the balcony and a few other things in a upcoming post. Oh and have I told you guys I went on a jetski? No? Well, more about that in a upcoming post.

Klik op foto voor groot formaat 


Klik op foto voor groot formaat

No comments: