Tuesday, May 21, 2013

EXHIBITION | Jean Paul Gaultier

It's been a while since I've wrote a post on the blog, but no worries I have some nice posts for you guys. Starting with this one. Jean Paul Gaultier!

Jean Paul is an amazing cultural and fashion artist/designer. In my opinion he's both an artist and designer. His work brought things to the fashionworld other people were afraid of even try such designs. And no one would never, but never create something like the bra Madonna wore during her tour. 








It's insane how one designer can change the whole freakin' world in a finger snap. Gaultier did it. His amazing and different work shocked maybe a lot of people in the first place, but it was refreshing and new and above all shocking. Which has made his work more populair.

Nowadays Jean Paul Gaultier is a fashion icon with the capital F and I. There's no exception and besides there's now way you can describe Gaultier less than this.

After going to the exhibition of Jean Paul Gaultier a week ago I became even a bigger fan of his work than I already was. It doesn't bother him when people judge him about his designs and above all he just creates clothes with great attention for details which I absolutely adore.


I'm kinda in love with this jacket by the way! It's different, but I like different:)



And if you look closer you'll see this exists out off little roses,  to speak about great detail work.

Enjoy your day and don't forget to smile:)


No comments: