Monday, March 18, 2013

MUSIC | Inspiration

Hello there, 
You guys probably know the feeling, you're walking alone and you put your music on and immediately begin to smile and sing.

Besides fashion, dancing and cooking is music also a passion of me. It doesn't matter where I am, at school or at home, I listen and dance to it all the time.When I typed the last sentence I kinda feel addicted haha. Music is something beautiful. It shares basically the diary of someone like Taylor Swift or Beyonce. Talking about Beyonce she wrote her last album while thinking: I don't care what people think of it, I want to be proud of it and I want to tell a story. I find this so inspirational.Oh and what do you guys think of her newest song Bow down of her upcoming album? In my opinion I think it's not my favourite Beyonce song, I'm more of the songs like Schoolin' life, End of time and Halo.


No comments: