Thursday, February 14, 2013

LIFE UPDATE | Beyonce and Valentine's day

I got tickets to the Beyonce tour on the 21st of April and I'm so happy! It's unbelievable, I was in a line on the internet waiting to come to the screen were I could get tickets... and it wasn't happening! So I basically became crazy... Then all in a sudden my neighbour/ friend texted me with a question what rang and date I would like. So I was almost shaking and kept asking her: ' And, and, and? You've got tickets?' So she reacted like this: ' Calm down haha'. So I became even more insane by that moment, if that's possible haha. But then in a moment she texted me with this magic sentence: ' You've got tickets! 2nd row for the 21st of April'. So my day was absolutely amazing and I still can't believe I'm going to see Beyonce... Probably gonna believe it when I'm there. It's in the Ziggodome by the way and that's hugeee! There is also the best soundsystem of Europe.

When I was on highschool I joined the theatre in my school, now it's quitting forever... So the people who participated plays in the theatre and me are gonna give a performance at the end of the last show, this is tonight! So I'm excited and sad at the same time. Probably someone is gonna film it so I'll post it on the blog:)

And how is Valentine's day? Got any secret admirers? Or bouquet with red roses? My Valentine's day is a bit boring by the way, maybe next years Valentine's day is gonna be a better one haha, but we'll see.

Enjoy your day guys!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

OMG I love beyonce, jalous! Have funn!