Thursday, February 28, 2013

Addiction | Statement necklaces

It's official! I'm addicted to statement necklaces. These necklaces makes sure you're outfit just pops up. Since I started blogging last september, my style has changed. Obviously not only by these statement necklaces, but by caring less about what people think. I used to think, oh well maybe they would laugh at me. I really don't care any more. I'm just express myself by wearing clothes and accessories. The one day I'm felling a bit tomboy chic and another day I'm just feeling so girly as hell haha.

But back to the necklaces. My collection isn't that big. But I think it will get much bigger. My first statement necklace I bought was in last November I think. And when did I bought the last one? Yesterday haha.

So here are my statement necklaces right now. In about a month I think there are at least four more haha.











No comments: