Sunday, January 6, 2013

What a lovely day!



When I was waking up at the third of January I felt a bit sick.... After feeling a bit sick, I got really sick... So today is finally the day that I'm feeling a lot better then the third of January. Luckily in time before school starts again tomorrow and the winter holiday is over. How I got sick? I don't know, but I blame it on the oil dumplings, oliebollen in Dutch , I guess I had to blame it on something haha.

Unfortunately no white Christmas as I told you guys in one of my Christmas posts I really would like to have a white Christmas again, or een witte kerst, that's what we call it in Dutch. I remember having a white Christmas a few years ago, I think it was in 2010. It was snowing really hard and the little road before our house was all white, I was playing with kids from the neighbours in the snow. Having a snowball fight of course haha, laying in the snow, building a snowman, when I'm typing this right now I really want to go back to those years.

Have you ever that feeling that you just want to go back and being, I don't know, 15 or 16 again? Now I'm just 18 and a half right now, but sometimes it makes me feel so old haha.

Well guys, I wondered how was your holiday? Did you guys went to the mountains, to snowboard of ski? Or just had a chill and cosy holiday?






No comments: