Monday, January 21, 2013

LOOK | Maison Martin Margiela

So Amsterdam Fashion Week begins 23 January, I'm definitely gonna follow some of the shows on livestream, when I have some hours off. So no shows for me this year, I'm also to busy with school this year. So to also have a busy schedule during the fashionweekseason is no option for me, but that's only for this year. So we'll see what next year brings.

 For today's look I'm wearing a classy and elegant blazer by Maison Martin Margiela. I adore this blazer, not only because it's long and a hard blazer, but it's oversized. I am absolutely in love with oversized blazers, jeans, sweaters and stuff like that. It makes an outfit classy and also a bit tough looking which I like.










                                                             Outfit
Blazer  - Maison Martin Margiela for H&M     Trousers   -   River Island        Loafers    -   Primark
Shirt     - Little boutique in Amsterdam    Watch    -  Casio    Necklace   -  H&M


2 comments:

jessica groot said...

The blazer is amazing!

Manon van Schagen said...

Thank youu:) I'm so in love with the blazer