Tuesday, January 1, 2013

LOOK | First day of 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013! That was what we were all thinking yesterday. So how was your NYE? How did you celebrate it and was it better than last year?

How was New Years Eve for me? Amazing, as always. As I said in my last post, I was going to a sold out party. And it was so much fun you guys. Just going crazy and dancing crazy, while you wish at the same time everyone a happy new year,  I just love it.

This is my first post and look of 2013, so tell me what you guys think of the look. Sorry for my sleepy face, I guess I'm still tired of the amazing night.

I wore this outfit today, I went to see my friends and plan the summer holiday of 2013, I'm going with 5 of my friends in the last week of July and the first week of August to Blanes. Blanes is a  party place for people from my age, so I'm so excited. Lovely warm weather, go crazy in clubs, lying on the beach and get a tan, yes, that's exactly my vacation. So this outfit is still colorfull with the pink shirt, which I like in the dark and rainy days. 















                                             
                                                          Outfit
Parka    -   Zara        Blazer    -    Boutique in Palma de Mallorca          Skirt   -    H&M      
Shirt    -  H&M        Loafers   -     Primark      Clutch   -    Primark      Watch   - Casio  
Bracelets   -  Primark    Necklace (big heart)   - H&M    Necklace (little heart)   -    Lucardi       
Ring   -    Chanti      Panty  -    Hema

No comments: