Saturday, January 26, 2013

AFW | First show adventure onemillionstyles: Marga Weimans



As I told you guys in an earlier post I probably watched the shows of Amsterdam Fashion Week on livestream. But it has changed, sunday the 27th of January (tomorrow) I'm going to the very last show of Amsterdam Fashion Week. It's the show of Marga Weimans, (a picture of last years show is below), so I'm excited. So the show starts at 8 pm in the Westergasfabriek, that's a bit of a cultural centrum in Amsterdam. A lot of television shows are also produced over there.

But that's not important right now, so the important question is what to wear to the first show adventure of one million styles? I was thinking of a blue cap with my studded loafers and my leather skirt, I just need to think about my shirt but that's gonna be alright. Have you guys followed some of the shows? If you did, what did you guys think of Spijkers en Spijkers and Individuals?

Individuals is made by students from the same school as I'm in. I watched the collection and it gave me a lot of inspiration, even though it was a lot of black. And if you didn't watched one of the shows go watch some shows:) The main shows of today that I look forward to are Dennis Diem and Elise Kim, both designers are really stylish and come every year up with amazing designs.



No comments: