Monday, December 24, 2012

Trend update | Baroque



Since the day I saw some baroque on the runway during fashionweek, I saw a lot of baroque in the Dolce & Gabbana show, I adore it. The thing with baroque is that it makes you feel classy and chic, even if you wear some baroque trousers with a simple white shirt and some flats. That's basically why I absolutely need some baroque trousers. I've been looking for these for a while now and still no luck... Hopefully I'll find them sooner then later.

Today it's of course the day before Christmas Eve, I'm celebrating Christmas with my grandma and my family tommorow. So unfortunately no Christmas gifts for me today yet, but I'll post tommorow or the last Christmas day, my Christmasgifts on the blog. The last day of Christmas I'll be going out with my amazing friends and enjoy Christmas.
About two weeks ago it was snowing like mad in Holland, so as probably everybody wishes for, I wished for a white Christmas... There's no snow unfortunately, but maybe next year there's more luck.

Enjoy your Christmas days with your friends and family and all the best wishes guys!

What are you guys doing right now on Christmas Eve, first Christmasday and the last?

No comments: