Monday, December 31, 2012

NYE

Seriously guys, when I'm thinking about it, it doesn't even seems to be New Years Eve. It's so weird, but there's no feeling of the NYE mood, yet! Not yet, but it all changes tonight, it's now 6 o'clock in Holland so 6 more hours till 2013! When I'm typing this post right now the excitement luckily begins to come. Tonight I will be celebrating NYE with my friends and family. I'm staying untill 10 o'clock at home, then I'm going to my friends house and after that I'm going out with my friends tonight and just enjoy the party and the happiness all around me. And of course I'm going to phone my parents, if it's possible and the phone network is working, probably not unfortunately.

Were going to a party which is extremely expensive, al right no not at all, it costs 2 Euro to be inside. When we wanted to buy the tickets for the party tonight, they were on-line all sold out and also at the places were the party is tonight. So there were a few panic attacks a few hours before writing this post , but after a while a great friend of my bought some tickets in a bar for tonight. So of course my friends and I were as happy as, I don't know, we were/ are just really happy. Especially because the tickets for are right now, really, but really sold out and we have tickets!

I just want to wish all of you guys a happy new year, with all the best of luck! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people around me and for being healthy. Just enjoy your family, friends and other people around you a bit more, that's also my New Years resolution.

                       What are your New Years resolutions? Feel free to tell me:)
                   

                                                         Happy New Year!

No comments: