Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas




The days of Christmas have been amazing, full of enjoying my beloved ones and hang around the fireplace with my friends, going to town to drink a few cups of tea with other friends en going out with my amazing friends. it was all amazing and I enjoyed it for sure. My Christmas was with my grandma and my family, one of my brothers was finally home, he's studying in Groningen, coming over every weekend is too expensive.  So we missed him of course, my other brother still lives at home. So when my oldest brother was home again it felt like one big happy family, which I enjoyed of course!
My gifts were absolutely amazing, I got a necklace in the shape of a heart from my family. I also got a ring form my grandmaJ
So how was your Christmas? Also enjoyed your family? 







No comments: