Friday, November 23, 2012

LOOK | Colourfull cowboy blouse

This time the weather is way to cold for naked leggs, so no dress this time. I usually don't like to wear dresses with a panty or something underneath it, but unfortunately it's way to cold from now on to wear it without those life savers:)

So that's one of the main reasons that I usually wear cardigans or jeans in these seasons, but this season I'm gonna change that. I've got a lot of skirts and dressses that I easily could wear in the cold seasons. You guys can check that out in some other posts later on my blog.

I wore a lovely, light and comfortable jeans today. As you can see in the pictures below I wore it with a colourfull blouse, the colours in that blouse just makes me happy, at least that's what I think of the colours and that's of course why I bought the blouse in the first place.









                                                            Outfit 
Jacket     -    Zara     Blouse    -     2DaysLook        Tanktop   -    Pieces      Jeans   -    Daysie      Shoes    -   All Stars   Bracelets   -   Primark        Mobile phone   -   Samsung Txt

No comments: