Saturday, October 6, 2012

Look | Leather day

The musthave of this season is absolutly a leather bikerjacket but since I already have that item it's not on my wishlist anymore:)

I absolutly loveeee the leather trend of this season, so I was thinking: Hey why wouldn't I wear almost a whole leatherlook?
Not only because leather is so easy to combine but if you wear leather clothes the right way, it looks also trendy and chic. Of course if you wear it the wrong way then you look kinda trassy... That's not what we want to look like, right? But how do your wear the leather trend?
It's easy:
If you combine a leather trouser with a shirt or sweater and you put some boots, sneakers (isabel marant) or high heels at your feet, then you've got an awesome and trendy combination of clothes. Just finish it with some nice accessories, a nice coat or jacket and of course a bag:)
So did I (as you can see yourself in the pictures below).











Outfit:
Top - Only, Leather trousers - Some store Alkmaar, Leather jacket - Only, Shoes - All-Star,
Bag - Esprit, Scarf - Vintage store Amsterdam,  Bracelets -  Primark, Necklace - H&M

No comments: