Sunday, September 16, 2012

Rag&Bone

As you guys know, I wrote yesterday on the blog that I would make a story about Rag&Bone and Moschino. So here it is:) I really enjoyed watching the show of Moschino, unfortunately I couldn't watch Rag&Bone because this show hasn't been filmed:(

When I wanted to watch the Moschino fashionshow, Issa Londons fashionshow was still busy, so I watched a part of that either.

Rag&Bone
As soon as I saw the pictures of the Rag&Bone fashionshow I was thinking: Yes they did it again! It's so inspiring how they make new ideas and new designs each year. The way the models of Rag&Bone get styled is unbelievable! And the way that the fashionshow was setup, one word, AMAZING! As soon as the models came on the runway, in groups of 5, I was amazed by the set up! With mirrors in the scenery and the models turning from the front to the back so you can really have a good look of the outfits. The outfits of Rag&Bone were stunning as usual, with a lot of bright colors like blue and green, there was also a lot of white. There were long white coats, big white bags, white to the knee skirts (with a bit of see through) and white heels.
Beside a lot of white their was also place for some prints and orange dresses:)




It was an amazing show with great creations made by great designers:)


No comments: