Sunday, September 9, 2012


Hi there,

You guys may think, oh goss there's the next blog and you guys are right! I mean the past few years there have been thousands of blogs, but this one is different, I hope.

So let me introduce myself:
My name is Manon van Schagen, I'm a 18 year old girl from a little Dutch village with I guess almost 350 people living there. I love fashion, being around my friends and go out with them, I shop of course and I love to sport, otherwise my parents get so exhausted by me being way to energetic that I guess my parents would kick me out of the house. And I also like to travel, when I’m older I would like to travel around the world and see the beautiful nature and meet all sorts of people in a different lifestyle and atmosphere.

You can describe my style as comfortable, classy and sporty with a twist. I'm basically writing on this blog about fashion, my purchases, and about the countries I travelled to.

 
So I guess it’s time to shut up now:),
I will post the first real post within a few days.

Enjoy reading my blog!:)


Love,
Manon

No comments: